The DAISY-19 module is an industrial-range solid-state switch with four channels. This board is part of the modular Daisy System that can be controlled by the FOX Board G20 in combination with the DAISY-1 Adapter or by the Terra Board.
The Daisy ports that can be used are:
Be sure to get a 0.05" pitch 2x5 IDC cable (FC-19818-10P-FF) to make the connection. The cable is not included.
- D2 or D5 on the DAISY-1 adapter
- D11 or D12 on the Terra Board
Up to four DAISY-19 modules can connect to a DAISY-1 adapter or Terra board by chaining two modules per available port as shown below.
Daisy System Solid State Switch Features
Due to the "floating" opto-isolated N-channel MOSFETs, the DAISY-19 is able to handle different kinds of loads and drive configurations with single and dual power supply. This includes four NPN or PNP, two Half H-Bridge, one Full H-Bridge, or combinations thereof. See the documentation below for diagrams and lists of mixed-mode possibilities.
- 4x Zetex ZXMN6A09G N-channel enhancement mode MOSFETs
- 4x Toshiba TLP190B photocouplers
- Four LEDs to indicate each output state
- Drain source voltage: 48V
- Continuous source current: 3.5A
- Isolation voltage: 2500 Vrms min.
Daisy System Solid State Switch Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item