This MSP430 DIP module allows you to experiment with the features of the MSP430F169 using a solderless breadboard setup. All I/O, VCC, GND, XT2 and Reset pins of the MSP430 microcontroller are available via 0.100" spaced pins at the bottom of the board, which allows you to plug this board into a solderless breadboard unit and quickly build additional circuit around it.
This MSP430 module can be programmed and debugged in-circuit via its JTAG Flexible Printed Circuit interface.
MSP430F169 Module Features
- MSP430F169 Flash processor
- TPS3838 supply voltage supervisor
- External reset via SVS manual reset option
- JTAG Flexible Printed Circuit interface (JFPC) socket for in-circuit programming and debugging
- 32 kHz crystal
- 0.100" pins for all port pins, XT2, VCC/GND and Reset
- LED on P1.0
To connect to this board using an MSP430 JTAG in-system debugger and programmer that has a standard 2x7 JTAG connector, you will need to use or build a JTAG-to-FPC adapter.
- 16-bit RISC architecture
- 125 ns Instruction Cycle
- 48 I/O pins
- 60 kBytes Flash
- 2 kBytes RAM
- 3-channel Internal DMA
- 12-bit A/D Converter with Internal Reference, Sample-and-Hold, and Autoscan
- Dual 12-bit D/A Converters with Synchronization
- 16-bit Timer_A with 3 Capture/Compare Registers
- 16-bit Timer_B with 7 Capture/Compare-With-Shadow Registers
- On-chip Comparator
- USART0 Functions as Asynchronous UART, Synchronous SPI, or I2C
- USART1 Functions as Asynchronous UART or Synchronous SPI
- Brown-out Detection
- Supply Voltage Supervisor/Monitor with Programmable Level Detection
- Programmable Code Protection by Security Fuse
MSP430F169 DIP Module Resources
Available Programmers/Debuggers The MSP430 series has a standard connector for JTAG functions. To adapt this board's FPC connector to the standard 14-pin JTAG connector, you will require an FPC-to-JTAG adapter. With that adapter, there are several options available to you for programming the MCU on this board. See our Debuggers/Programmers category for a complete list.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: in stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item