This is a very slim, extremely lightweight battery based on the Polymer Lithium Ion chemistry. This is the highest energy density currently in production. Each cell outputs a nominal 3.7V at 1000mAh. It comes terminated with a standard 2-pin JST connector — 2mm spacing between pins.
These batteries require special charging. Do not attempt to charge these with anything but a specialized LiPo charger, such as: Li-Poly Charger for 3.7V cells, mini-USB, MCP73833 Li-Poly Charger for 3.7V Cells, mini-USB, MCP73831T Li-Poly Charger for 3.7V Cells, micro-USB, MCP73831T
Battery includes built-in protection against over voltage, over current, and minimum voltage.
Lithium Polymer Battery Features
- 1A continuous discharge (cell rated at 2C, but wires/connector only for 1A)
- Internal resistance 60 mΩ
- Excellent long-term self-discharge rates (<8% per month)
- Robust power source under extreme conditions (-25 to 60 °C)
- Dimensions: 0.23 × 1.32 × 2.00" (5.9 × 33.5 × 80.8 mm)
- Weight: 0.77 oz (22g)
Download Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Download Data Sheet of the JST Connector