-25 to +85 °C temperature measurement Accurate to within 0.5 °C Measurement resolution down to 0.0625 °C Selectable I2C address 3.3V power supply
Thermo 3 click carries TI's TMP102 digital temperature sensor IC. Without requiring calibration, the TMP102 is accurate within 0.5 °C. Measurement range is between -25 and 85 °C. An integrated 12-bit ADC allows for measurement resolutions down to 0.0625 °C. Thermo 3 click communicates with your target board's MCU through mikroBUS I2C pins (SCL, SDA), and an additional Alert pin (INT on the default mikroBUS configuration).
Because of its accuracy, Thermo 3 click is ideal for thermal-management and thermal protection applications, especially for extended measurements (e.g. in thermostats, office machines, and industrial instrumentation applications). You can set up an over-temperature alert using the Alert pin (which sends an interrupt to the target board MCU). The sensor creates a highly linear output and therefore is simple to use.
A solder jumper on the board allows you to select I2C address 0 or 1 (in position 0 by default).
This board is designed to use a 3.3V power supply only.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, the Flip & Click Arduino-compatible board, the Quail board, these mikromedia shields, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512) or Pi 2 click shield (MIKROE-1879)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
- Freescale Freedom — FRDM-KL46Z click shield (MIKROE-1795) or FRDM-K64F click shield (MIKROE-1794)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Temperature Sensor Module Resources