0-100% RH, ±3% accuracy -20 to +85 °C, ±0.2° accuracy 14-bit measurement resolution Factory calibrated Sensor resistant to dirt and dust
HDC1000 click is a humidity and temperature sensor board carrying the HDC1000 sensor from TI. Its chief features are low power consumption, precision, and resistance to dust, dirt, and similar environmental contaminants. The relative humidity (0-100% RH) is measured with an accuracy of ±3%; the temperature is measured within a range from –20°C to 85°C with ±0.2°C accuracy.
The board communicates with your target microcontroller through mikroBUS I2C and INT lines. It operates as a slave device on the I2C interface. A pair of on-board solder jumpers allow you to specify the slave byte address, with four to choose from.
This board is designed to use a 3.3V power supply only.
Note: The picture shows the board with through-hole headers. The board now comes populated with male pin headers already soldered for your convenience. The board's user manual has yet to be updated to remove the soldering instructions.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, the Flip & Click Arduino/Python-compatible board, the Quail board, these mikromedia shields, the Microchip Curiosity board, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581) or Arduino Mega click shield (MIKROE-1900)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512) or Pi 2 click shield (MIKROE-1879)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596) or mikroBUS Cape (MIKROE-1857)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
- Freescale Freedom — FRDM-KL46Z click shield (MIKROE-1795) or FRDM-K64F click shield (MIKROE-1794)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Humidity and Temperature Sensing Add-on Module Resources