The SBC3352 BCW-B2A is a development system for Texas Instruments AM335x Sitara ARM Cortex-A8 processors that comes with an 800MHz AM3352 on a removable DIMM card that also has 512MB 16-bit DDR3 memory, 4GB 8-bit eMMC, and a TPS65910A3 power management IC. Other CPU modules are available with different processor and memory configurations.
The carrier board provides several peripheral interfaces, most notable of which is an expansion header that allows you to plug in "capes" that were designed for the BeagleBone Black. You can run BeagleBone Black software on this board and have access to any peripheral function provided by a BeagleBone Black expansion cape, while also having access to peripheral interfaces than you wouldn't get with an actual BBB board. These include a mini-PCie connector, Gigabit Ethernet, two USB 2.0 Hosts with standard ports plus a mini-USB OTG port and two additional USB 2.0 Hosts via pin headers, a microSD slot, an LCD interface, plus pin headers with a serial debug console UART.
The board can be powered by 9V to 14V via its power jack. A compatible 12V power supply is available as an option.
You can run Linux 3.2, Android or WinCE 7.0 on this board.
AM3352 Development Board Features
- Core Module DIMM with AM3352 ARM Cortex-A8 processor running at 800MHz, 512MB DDR3, 4GB eMMC, PMU; compatible with BeagleBone Black software
- Carrier Board with Mini PCIe, LCD, UART, RTC, Ethernet, USB, microSD, Reset, Power and BeagleBone Black Cape interfaces (as well as a SIM card slot you can use if you plug in a mobile communications device, e.g. via the Mini PCIe port)
- Supports Windows CE 7.0, Debian, Android, Linux, Qt, Ångström, Ubuntu, µC/OS
- Dimensions: 130 × 103.5 mm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70 °C
AM3352 Development Board Interfaces
AM3352 Development Board Resources
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week
Optional Recommended Products for this Item