This is a 10-inch LCD with a resistive touch screen and an interface board that provides three different connection options: a 2×20-pin 0.1"-pitch header and two 2×20-pin 0.05"-pitch headers with different pin arrangements. These interfaces make this display compatible with the following boards:
A10-OLinuXino series (including the A10S) A13-OLinuXino series (not recommended, as the A13 lacks the computing power to run this display well — especially under Android) A20-OLinuXino series
For regular OLinuXino boards, you'll use the 0.1"-pitch header and will need the CABLE-IDC40-15cm ribbon cable to connect.
For OLinuXino boards designated LIME or LIME2, you will use one of the 0.05"-pitch headers (one is for original LIME boards; one is for LIME2 boards) and will need the CABLE-40-40-10CM ribbon cable to connect.
OLinuXino LCD Board Features
- MJK 10-inch WSVGA (600×1024) F101T50 display with LED backlight
- 16.2 million colors
- Resistive touchscreen panel
- Three interfaces for connection to A13/A10/A10S/A20-OLinuXino boards, including LIME2
- 5V power can be provided from external supply via jack or from host board via LCD interface connector
- Suitable for Linux and Android video output
- Dimensions: 222 × 143 mm (8.74 × 5.63 inches)
OLinuXino LCD Board Resources
Setting Up the Display Please check the user manual and/or Wiki page of your OLinuXino board for instructions about configuring it to use this display. Depending on which board and OS you're using, you may have to download a specific OS image, a specific script file, or simply run a configuration command. Some board/OS combinations may not support this display.