This is a 4.3-inch LCD with a resistive touch screen and an interface board that provides three different connection options: a 2×20-pin 0.1"-pitch header and two 2×20-pin 0.05"-pitch headers with different pin arrangements. These interfaces make this display compatible with the following boards:
A10-OLinuXino series (including the A10S) A13-OLinuXino series A20-OLinuXino series
For regular OLinuXino boards, you'll use the 0.1"-pitch header and will need the CABLE-IDC40-15cm ribbon cable to connect.
For OLinuXino boards designated LIME or LIME2, you will use one of the 0.05"-pitch headers (one is for original LIME boards; one is for LIME2 boards) and will need the CABLE-40-40-10CM ribbon cable to connect.
OLinuXino LCD Board Features
- Gi Far GFT043HA480272Y 4.3-inch (480×272) a-Si color TFT-LCD with LED backlight
- 262K colors
- Anti-glare surface
- Resistive touchscreen panel
- Three interfaces for connection to A13/A10/A10S/A20-OLinuXino boards, including LIME2
- 5V power can be provided from external supply via jack or from host board via LCD interface connector
- Suitable for Linux and Android video output (however, it's too small to be practical for Android, so the current Android images for OLinuXino boards do not support this display)
OLinuXino LCD Board Resources
Setting Up the Display Please check the user manual and/or Wiki page of your OLinuXino board for instructions about configuring it to use this display. Depending on which board and OS you're using, you may have to download a specific OS image, a specific script file, or simply run a configuration command. Some board/OS combinations may not support this display and/or touchscreen.