Color OLED display (65k colors) 96 × 96 pixel resolution; 19.8 × 19.8 mm active area SPI communication Low power consumption (20mA max) On-board controller enables scrolling, panning, fade in/out, etc. Uses 3.3V power supply
OLED C click carries a 96 × 96 pixel passive-matrix OLED display that delivers 65k colors. This bright display has a wide viewing angle and low power consumption. The SEPS114A controller allows vertical scrolling, horizontal panning, fade in/out, programmable panel size (partial display), a power-saving mode, and more.
OLED C click communicates with your target board's MCU through mikroBUS SPI (CS, SCK, MOSI/SDI), AN (R/W), PWM (A/C) and RST lines.
This small display is ideal for displaying bright and crisp color images, text or icons.
Note: This module uses a 3.3V power supply only.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. Newer (v7) development systems manufactured by mikroElektronika, which we carry, have mikroBUS sockets already built in.
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Color OLED Display Add-on Module Resources