The Wellon ISP200 is a universal in-system programmer that also has a 48-pin ZIF socket for direct programming of selected chips. It supports over 30,000 devices and can be used connected to a PC via USB or can be used as a standalone programmer. Devices include SPROMs and MCUs from vendors like Atmel, Microchip, Cypress, Motorola/Freescale, Mitsubishi/NEC/Renesas, Maxim, Philips/NXP, Silicon Labs, SGS, Samsung, Syncmos, ST, STC, Texas Instruments, Zilog, and many others. Microcontrollers include architectures such as 8051, ARM, AVR, PIC, dsPIC, M8C, Chipcon, Z8 and other cores. Memories supported include EEPROMs, PLDs and Flash memory.
View Complete Supported Devices List
The programmer ships with a power supply, in-circuit programming leads, and a USB cable for connection to your PC. The programming software is provided on a CD-ROM, and a printed manual is included as well.
The Standalone mode is ideal for production environments not only because it doesn't require any technical skill to use, but for its security features. You can set up a passkey sequence that must be entered to begin programming, and can set it to require a passkey sequence after a set number of successful programming operations. This ensures against technological espionage, as you can keep track of exactly how many parts were programmed versus how many you have in production.
The included WL-ISP-U001 in-system programming adapter's 10 flying leads are all labeled, so you can be sure that you're putting the correct wire on the correct pin on your devices.
Universal In-System Programmer Features
Note: To run on a 64-bit version of Windows Vista or Windows 7, you must set Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in your Advanced Boot Options.
- Dimensions: 219 × 169 × 34 mm
- Weight: 580g (1.28 lbs)
- USB2.0 interface for PC-hosted operation
- Blue LCD screen and keypad for standalone operation (display in English or Chinese)
- Project file can be stored internally, so you don't need to reconnect a PC each time
- Passkey sequence can be set for project files and production volume control
- Accepts standard file formats: JEDEC, INTEL (Extended) HEX, HOLTEK, EMC(.CDS), INTEL HEX16, Motorola S record
- Accepts most compiler outputs in JEDEC format including ABEL, CUPL, PALASM, TANGO PLD, OrCAD PLD, PLD Designer and ISDATA
- Features Test Vector capability and multi-array fuse map editor
- Optimum programming for each individual device
- Supports low-voltage devices down to 1.5V
- Supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Supports several languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Polish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Turkish, Hungarian
Example Programming Speed
Universal Programmer Software The software is comprehensive, with lots of features that make it ideal for both production and development, such as auto-count, batch command, etc.
- SELECT device includes package information, adapter type, part number, description etc.
- LOAD file supports checksums, comprehensive file formats and address location
- Flexible verify options, including VCC±5% and VCC±10%
- Blank Check, Erase, Program, Verify, Auto Program, Buffer Edit and much more
- Serial numbers and statistics
The programming software also allows you to modify the parameters of a programming algorithm, so that you can program devices that aren't yet supported (or no longer are), if you know their correct parameters.
The programming software can be downloaded for Windows(XP/Vista/7/8/10, both 32-bit and 64-bit).
Download Wellon Programmer User Manual
Wellon Package Adapters are available separately.