This is a strip of five header pins with round machined ("Swiss") pins. These pins can plug into matching Swiss Sockets (that 6-pin socket can have one pin broken off to create a 5-pin socket).
This connector is shorter than standard Swiss pin headers, and has a plastic spacer of only 3mm.
This strip can be broken into smaller segments as needed for your application.
Swiss Pin Header Strip Diagram Note: The diagram shows a 10-pin strip. What you are ordering is a 5-pin strip.
Swiss Header Strip Specifications
- Dielectric voltage: 1000V AC for one minute
- Rated current: 3A
- Insulation resistance: 1000 MΩ at 100V
- Contact resistance: 4 mΩ
- Temperature range: -40 to +105 °C
- Insulator: Polyester UL 94V-0
- Terminal: Copper Alloy
- Contact Plating: Gold Plated