Development board for 20-pin AVR microcontrollers with 4 relay outputs, 4 optocoupler isolated inputs, RS232 serial interface (Rx/Tx) and on-board 5V voltage regulator. A 10-pin ISP connector allows programing using an STK500 compatible programmer.
The board ships completely assembled and tested, but does not include an AVR microcontroller.
AVR I/O Board Features
- 4 Optocoupler isolated inputs with screw terminals and input status LEDs
- 4 Relay outputs with 5A/250VAC contacts with screw terminals and output status LEDs
- Status LED connected to PB4
- DIL20 microcontroller socket
- 5x2 pin STK500 compatible ISP connector (top view on target board) for In-System Programming with an AVR ISP Programmer
- RS232 interface circuit with Tx, Rx signals and DB9 female connector
- 5.5mm/2.1mm coax power plug-in jack
- Voltage regulator +5V, 78L05 with plug-in power jack for use with a single 12VDC power supply.
- Quartz crystal oscillator circuit 10 MHz
- RESET supervisor IC ZM33064 with 4.6V threshold.
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print, four mounting holes 3.3 mm (0.13")
- Dimensions: 100 x 80 mm (3.9 x 3.15")
AVR I/O Board Schematics
Supported AVR Microcontrollers
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item
|Atmel ATtiny2313-20PU AVR Microcontroller, 20 DIP, 20 MHz||+|| US$1.77|
|Serial Cable, 6ft., DB9 M/F||+|| US$6.00|
|Power Supply 12V DC, 0.75A, 220V Euro plug, pos. inner||+|| US$9.00|
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, U.S. plug, 6 connection tips||+|| US$10.00|
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, US/UK/Euro/AU Plugs, 100-240VAC||+|| US$10.90|