This is a small rare earth magnet composed of Neodymium/Iron/Boron (NdFeB). It is very strong and can activate the MDSR-4 12-23 reed switch at a distance of about 3cm.
- These magnets are very powerful. They are not toys and should be treated appropriately.
- Swallowing hazard: Keep magnets out of reach of small children. If magnets are swallowed, extremely serious medical complications can follow.
- Pinch hazard: Take care to keep your fingers or other body parts from coming between the magnet and other objects the magnet may be attracted to.
- Pacemaker hazard: These strong magnets could interfere with the correct operation of pacemakers, defibrillators, or other medical equipment.
- Strong magnetic field hazard: Keep these magnets away from devices or objects that could be affected by strong magnetic fields, including bank cards, data storage media, hearing aids, and mechanical watches.