This is a white plastic bezel designed to facilitate mounting and settling of units when using a 4D Systems uLCD-32PTU intelligent display module or 4DPi-32 Raspberry Pi primary display module.
The bezel provides not only a sleek cover for the modules, but also an easy method to panel-mount the display module into a secure enclosure. An enclosure is not included. Spring clips attach to the bezel in four locations to hold tightly onto an enclosure or wall panel. This allows for a range of panel thickness from 1mm to 2.5mm without the need to add washers.
Bottom view, showing uLCD-32PTU module installed:
The four remaining screw holes can be used to fit the spring clips, like so:
The above pictures show the black version of this bezel.
Note: This bezel is designed for indoor use only. It is not weather-sealed, nor does it bear any Ingress Protection (IP) rating. Use with care — preferably in a clean environment, as the bezel offers little protection to the circuitry against moisture or particles.
3.2-inch Bezel Features
- Suitable for the uLCD-32PTU
- Provides a simple method to panel-mount the display module, and provides a finished look to the surround of the display
- Simple cut-out required; no mounting holes to be drilled in the panel
- Brass mounting inserts in the rear of the bezel for secure and durable fastening
- 4x Spring Clips for attaching the bezel to your panel or enclosure
- 8x M2 mounting screws and washers included
- Bezel comes with double-sided backing tape to help attach it to your panel for a secure fit (this is an optional step; you can secure it using only the screws/clips)
Download 4D-BEZEL-32 Instructions and Specifications