This is a 48-pin TSOP programming adapter for the SuperPro-7000 Universal Chip Programmer.
For some devices, you may alternatively be able to use the EX1004-T001-H4 4x gang adapter to program four chips at a time. Check the programmer's Supported Devices List to verify (the list will have a separate entry for the same device but showing the alternative adapter name).
|Package ||TSOP48 |
|Socket Type ||Open top |
|Socket Size ||20 × 28 mm |
|Pitch ||0.5 mm |
|Body Size ||18.4 mm |
|Size 1 ||19.2 mm |
|Size 2 ||20 mm |
48-pin TSOP Programming Adapter Device Insertion Instructions
- Remove the default DIP48 socket adapter (EX0001) from the top of the programmer and insert this open top socket adapter into the SuperPro 7000 programmer adapter holder.
- Press down and hold the top of the socket before placing any chip inside.
- Use a vacuum pick-up tool to place the chip in the socket, aligning pin 1 of the chip to pin 1 of the programming adapter (as illustrated in the adapter information box of the programming software).
- Release the pressed-down socket and perform programming operation.
- When finished programming, gently remove the chip from the socket by pressing down the top of the socket and using a vacuum pick-up tool.