The Single Relay Board can be used to turn lights, fans and other devices on/off while keeping them isolated from your microcontroller. You can control high-power devices (up to 10A) via the on-board relay. Control of the relay is provided via a 3-pin header — friendly with servo cables and convenient to connect to many development boards.
Potential uses include 120V AC brushless fan or lighting control, and 12V DC automotive applications.
Single Relay Board Features
- Songle SRD-05VDC-SL-C Relay
- Relay UL/CUL Rating: 10A @ 125V AC, 28V DC
- Relay CCC/TUV Raiting: 10A @ 250V AC, 30V DC
- Control high-power devices up to 10A with a simple high/low signal
- Provides isolation between the microcontroller and the device being controlled
- Screw terminals for relay connections
- 3-pin servo-style header for power/signal interface
- LED indicator provides visual feedback
- Voltage requirements: 5V DC (Relay Power), 3.3V to 5V DC (Input Signal)
- Current requirements: ~85 mA (Relay Power)
- Communication: Logic High/Low (3.3V to 5V DC)
- Dimensions: 1.57 × 1.06 × 0.71 inches (4.0 × 2.7 × 1.8 cm)
- Operating temperature: -13 to +158 °F (-25 to +70 °C)
Single Relay Board Resources
Working with high voltage is dangerous! Please read the Precautions section of the user manual.