High sensitivity (-104 dBm at 2.4 kBaud, 1% packet error rate) Low current consumption (13.3 mA in RX, 250 kBaud) Frequency range: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz Programmable data rate from 1.2 to 500 kBaud
ccRF Click is a low-power 2.4 GHz RF module designed for the 2400-2483.5 MHz ISM and SRD frequency bands. It features a CC2500 Low-Power 2.4 GHz RF transceiver as well as a PCB trace antenna. The CC2500 is integrated with a highly configurable baseband modem that supports various modulation formats and has data rate up to 500 kBaud. Maximum device range is up to 20 meters in open space.
ccRF Click communicates with the target microcontroller via mikroBUS SPI (MOSI, MISO, SCK, CS), RST and PWM lines. Its these features make this board ideal for consumer electronics, wireless audio, wireless keyboard and mouse RF remote controls, etc.
Note: This board is designed to use 3.3V power supply only. It has a green LED power indicator.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, these mikromedia shields, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
2.4GHz RF Add-on Board Resources