This microcontroller board features an Atmel AVR ATmega128-16AU microcontroller with 128 kBytes Program Flash, 4 kBytes data EEPROM, 4 kBytes RAM. A JTAG connector allows for easy in-circuit debugging and programming. In additon, a 10-pin ISP connector allows programing using an STK500 compatible programmer.
The board ships completely assembled and tested.
ATmega128 Board Features
- MCU: ATmega128-16AU with 128 kBytes Program Flash, 4 kBytes data EEPROM, 4 kBytes RAM
- AVR JTAG connector (top view on target board) for in-circuit programming and debugging with AVR JTAG In-Circuit Debugger & Programmer
- 5x2 pin STK500 compatible ISP connector (top view on target board) for In-System Programming with an AVR ISP Programmer
- RS232 connector with TTL levels
- RS232 interface circuit with Tx, Rx signals
- RS232 DB9 female connector
- Dallas Touch Button port
- Frequency input
- LCD 16x2 display
- LED status
- Five buttons
- Voltage regulator +5V, 78L05 with plug-in power jack and diode bridge for use with a 12VDC or 9VAC power supply
- 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator
- 16 MHz crystal oscillator
- Power supply filtering capacitor
- RESET supervisor IC ZM33064
- Relay with 10A/250VAC NO and NC contacts with screw terminals
- Extension headers for unused ports available for external connection
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Four mounting holes 3.3 mm (0.13")
- Dimensions: 120 x 38 mm (4.7 x 1.5")
ATmega128 Board Resources The LCD module on the ATmega board uses the popular Hitachi HD44780 display controller.
This ATmega board does not ship with any documentation or software. You will have to download documentation & software from the links provided on this page.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item