Assembled & tested development board for 28-pin PIC microcontrollers with voltage regulator circuit, crystal oscillator circuit, RS232 port, ICSP/ICD port; 16 character x 2 rows alphanumeric LCD, 6-button keyboard, Dallas touchbutton port, frequency input, ADC input, Relay with 10A/250V AC contacts, Buzzer, Status LED.
PIC Board Features
- Dallas touchbutton port
- Frequency input
- 0-10V and 0-5V ADC input with buffer OpAmp
- RS232 DB9 female connector
- RS232 interface circuit with Tx and Rx signals
- TTL-level output connector
- ICSP/ICD connector (top view) for in-circuit programming and debugging, e.g. with PIC-KIT3
- Voltage regulator +5V, 78L05 and filtering capacitors
- Quartz crystal oscillator circuit 20 MHz
- DIL28 microcontroller socket
- Relay with 10A/250V AC contacts
- Status LED on RB4
- Four mounting holes
- Power jack: 10V DC to 14V DC input
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions 120 × 36 mm (4.7 × 1.4")
Supported PIC Microcontrollers PIC16C62, PIC16C63, PIC16C72, PIC16C73, PIC16C773, PIC16F73, PIC16F870, PIC16F872, PIC16F873, PIC16F76, PIC16F876 and other 28-pin PIC microcontrollers with identical pinout.
Note: This board does not include a PIC microcontroller. See the option boxes below for compatible microcontrollers that you can add to your order.
PIC Board Resources The LCD module on the PIC board uses the popular Hitachi HD44780 display controller.
This PIC board does not ship with any documentation or software. You will have to download documentation & software from the links provided on this page.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item