The 4Display-Shield-22 is a 2.2" SPI Display Shield for the Arduino, providing an easy way to connect a display to your Arduino project.
The shield features a 176 × 220 LCD-TFT display with a SPI interface to your Arduino, which includes a 4-wire resistive touch screen.
The shield also features a microSD Card socket to provide your Arduino with a means to store external data. The interface to the microSD Card socket is SPI.
The communication interface between the 4Display-Shield-22 and your Arduino is a combination of the SPI bus and the analog/digital pins on the Arduino.
Both the TX and RX signals are unused, so these can be used with other devices in your Arduino project. The shield has stackable headers so that the unused pins remain available.
Arduino LCD Shield Features
- On-board microSD memory card adapter for storing of data for the Arduino to read/write
- Powered from the Arduino board via the 5V supply pin
- 176 × 220 resolution, 262K colors, LCD-TFT screen with SPI interface
- Resistive 4-wire touch screen
- 2.2” diagonal size; Viewing Area 49.4 × 36.7 mm
- LED backlighting with greater than 150° viewing angle
Arduino LCD Shield Resources