Prototyping PCB with RS232 interface for most 28-pin DIP package Microchip PIC microcontrollers. The picture with mounted components on the right is for illustration purposes only. This Prototype PCB comes as a kit with parts included for you to assemble yourself.
PIC Board Features
- Board dimensions 3.50" × 3.25".
- 2-layer PCB board with solder masks on both sides and a silkscreen graphic.
- 31 × 13 pin prototyping area (403 pins total).
- Power and GND bus lines run the length of the prototyping area on both sides (not included in proto area total pin count).
- All 22 microcontroller port pins and ~MCLR pin brought out to a clearly labeled strip along the top of the prototyping area.
- 4 corner mounting holes.
- Self-assembly PCB kit includes 28-pin socket, 4MHz resonator, DC power receptacle, 47μF capacitors ×2, 0.1μF capacitors ×8, 470 Ohm resistors ×4, 10k Ohm resistors ×5, LEDs (2 red, 1 each of green and yellow), 78L05 voltage regulator, 3× push buttons, 2N2222 transistor, piezo buzzer, 16-pin socket, 232 driver chip, DB9F connector, jumpers ×4, and 5×2 header
Supported PIC Microcontrollers
- All Microchip PIC 28 pin DIP packaged microprocessors
- PIC16C55A, 57C, 62B, 63A, R63, 72A, R72, 73B, 745, 773
- PIC16F57, 72, 73, 737, 76, 767, 870, 872, 873A, 876A
- PIC18F2220, 2320, 2331, 2410, 242, 2420, 2431, 2439, 2455, 248, 2510, 2515, 252, 2520, 2525, 2539, 2550, 258, 2585, 2610, 2620, 2680, and others
PIC Prototype PCB Oscillator Support
- Crystal or ceramic resonator with external capacitors (DC-20MHz).
- Ceramic resonator with internal capacitors (DC-20MHz).
- RC oscillator.
PIC Prototype PCB Power Supply Support
- Footprints provided for either TO-92 or TO-220 voltage regulators.
- Footprint provided for DC power receptacle.
- Power-on LED.
PIC PCB User I/O
- 3 Push Buttons
- 3 LEDs
- Piezo Buzzer
- RS232 transceiver chip and DB9F connector for serial communcations.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item
|PIC16F876A-I/SP Microcontroller, 28 DIP, 20 MHz||+|| US$5.69|
|PIC18F258-I/SP Microcontroller, 28 DIP, 40 MHz, CAN, 32k Flash||+|| US$9.83|
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, U.S. plug, 6 connection tips||+|| US$11.00|
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, US/UK/Euro/AU Plugs, 100-240VAC||+|| US$13.00|