The PIC16F1503 is nice small 8-bit processor with only 49 instructions. Despite its low-power profile it has many extras such as two internal oscillators, 16-level deep hardware stack, integrated temperature indicator among others. It has an ADC, 2 comparators, 12 I/O pins, and four 10-bit PWM modules.
PIC16F1503 Header Board Features
- PIC16F1503 — 8-bit low-power Reduced Instruction Set processor featuring ADC, two comparators, 12 I/O pins, 4x 10-bit PWM modules, built-in oscillators, temperature indicator, etc.
- Two rows of seven header pins (0.1" pitch; 0.5" between rows) for easy mounting on a breadboard
- ICSP connector for programming / debugging with compatible programmer
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), red soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 23.62 × 15.24 mm (0.93 × 0.60 inches)
PIC16F1503 Header Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item