Replace your 40-pin PIC16 or PIC18 device with a pin-compatible STM32 and get up to 40x better performance. MINI-M4 for STM32 is a small development board containing an STM32F415RG microcontroller. It is pin-compatible with PIC16F887 and PIC18(L)F45K20 microcontrontrollers and it fits perfectly into a standard DIP40 socket (after you install header pins yourself). The board is equipped with a 16 MHz SMD crystal oscillator, and a 32.768 kHz crystal which can be used for the internal RTCC module. It has a reset button and three signal LEDs.
The board comes preprogrammed with a fast USB HID bootloader, so no external programmers are needed for development. It operates on 3.3V power supply. An on-board voltage regulator allows the board to be powered directly from the USB cable, or it can be powered via pads.
STM32 DIP40 Header Board Features
- STM32F415RG, 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 CPU with FPU, 1MB Flash, 192+4K RAM, 0-wait state execution from Flash memory, frequency up to 168 MHz, and DSP instructions
- USB 2.0 On-The-Go support
- Signal LEDs, Crystal oscillator and Reset Button on board
- Supports CAN communication
- Pin compatible with PIC16F887 and PIC18(L)F45K20
- Comes preprogrammed with USB bootloader
- Fits into DIP40 socket (header pins, not included, must be installed first)
- Dimensions: 50.80 × 17.78 mm (2 × 0.7 inches)
STM32 DIP40 Header Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item