Master PIC Microcontroller technology and add power to your next project! Tap into the latest advancements in PIC technology with the fully revamped Third Edition of McGraw-Hill's Programming and Customizing the PIC Microcontroller. This 1000-page blockbuster tutorial contains everything you need to know to programs PICs, develop your own applications, and interface with external devices. It comes packed with more than 600 illustrations, and provides comprehensive, easy-to-understand coverage of the PIC microcontroller's hardware and software schemes.
This edition from 2008 has been completely revamped to reflect recent technological developments as well as current informational demands of the micocontroller community.
With 100 experiments, projects, and libraries, you get a firm grasp of PICs, how they work, and the ins-and-outs of their most dynamic applications. Written by renowned technology guru Myke Predko, this updated edition from 2008 features a streamlined, more accessible format, and delivers:
- Concentration on the three major PIC families, to help you fully understand the synergy between the Assembly, BASIC, and C programming languages
- Coverage of the latest program development tools
- A refresher in electronics and programming, as well as reference material, to minimize the searching you will have to do
- Setting up your own PIC microcontroller development lab
- PIC MCU basics
- PIC microcontroller interfacing capabilities, software development, and applications
- Useful tables and data
- Basic electronics
- Digital electronics
- BASIC reference
- C reference
- 16-bit numbers
- Useful circuits and routines that will help you get your applications up and running quickly
View detailed Table of Contents
1263 pages; 4.09 lbs.
About the Author Myke Predko holds a BSEE from the University of Waterloo, Ontario. He is the author of 13 books on different topics in electronics and engineering. Among his best sellers are: Programming and Customizing PIC Microcontrollers, 123 Robotics Experiments for the Evil Genius, Build Your Own SUMO-Bot, and Build Your Own Robot Kit. He is the co-author of Robot Builders Bonanza, 3e.