MSP430-JTAG-ISO-MK2 is a faster and improved version of the popular MSP430-JTAG-ISO isolated programmer/JTAG. Now it's even faster, has a 2GB Flash inside, a file system, can measure the power consumption of the target, and provides power profiling of the target. A built-in LCD provides a navigable menu.
The MSP430-JTAG-ISO-MK2 can be connected to high-voltage target systems for in-circuit programming, Flash emulation and debugging of all MSP430Fxxx Flash microcontrollers. It provides up to 1000V DC insulation, and contains 1.76 GB available internal Flash memory so you can use it for programming of remote devices without the need to carry a PC or laptop with you. You can even use it as a Flash drive in a pinch.
MSP430 Hand-Held Programmer/Debugger Features
Note: Extreme care must be taken when working with the high voltage of power mains. We assume no liability for improper use of this product.
- Programs all Texas Instruments MSP430Fxxx Flash microcontrollers
- Programming speed of 14KB/s is several times faster than TI-USB-FET
- Uses TI standard 2×7-pin JTAG connector
- Spy-Bi-Wire support for the newest TI MSP430 devices
- 14-pin ribbon cable included
- Can blow the MSP430 JTAG security fuse
- Opto-isolation 1000V DC; target circuit can be high-voltage powered (electricity meters safe debugging)
- LCD for convenient navigation between different modes of operation
- Three modes of operation: Debugger, Mass Storage, Stand Alone
- Extended firmware features: Target Voltage Display, Target Current Consumption Display
- Sleek solid black case with three status LEDs and four navigation buttons
- Can supply target with variable voltage and can measure the target power consumption in the range of 10 µA to 300,000 µA
- 2GB internal Flash — can work standalone (with external power supply +12V DC, positive inner); mass-storage file system can hold multiple target codes inside
- Can work without a computer for in-field for firmware upgrades
- MSP430.dll makes it compatible with all existing software that works with TI-USB-FET (emulates TI-USB-FET)
- Dimensions: 111.36 × 74.93 × 25 mm (4.39 × 2.95 × 1") + 20 cm (8") cable
MSP430 Hand-Held Programmer/Debugger Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item