Very high speed — 10 MBit/s Optocouplers in DIP8 sockets for easy replacement Screw terminals enable easy connections Selectable power supply (3.3V or 5V)
OPTO Click is an accessory board in mikroBUS form factor. It features two VO2630 dual-channel, high-speed optocoupler modules. They enable high-speed (10 MBit/s) data transfer between input and output with galvanic isolation. The optocouplers are connected to four lines (INT, CS, RST and AN) on the mikroBUS socket. The board features six screw terminals for easy connections, and an LED power indicator. An SMD jumper is available for selecting whether the board will be operating on 3.3V or 5V power supply (default position is 3.3V).
OPTO Click is perfect for PLC and ATE I/O isolation, switching power supplies, computer and microprocessor peripheral interfaces, and more.
Note: The picture shows the board with through-hole headers. The board now comes populated with male pin headers already soldered for your convenience. The board's user manual has yet to be updated to remove the soldering instructions.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, the Flip & Click Arduino/Python-compatible board, the Quail board, these mikromedia shields, the Microchip Curiosity board, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581) or Arduino Mega click shield (MIKROE-1900)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512) or Pi 2 click shield (MIKROE-1879)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596) or mikroBUS Cape (MIKROE-1857)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
- Freescale Freedom — FRDM-KL46Z click shield (MIKROE-1795) or FRDM-K64F click shield (MIKROE-1794)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.