M25P80 with 8 Mbits of memory and 75 MHz SPI bus interface Industry-standard SPI communication interface with fast data rates Power indicator LED on board Memory is divided into 16 sectors, each containing 256 pages; each page is 256 bytes wide
Flash Click is an accessory board in mikroBUS form factor. It's a compact and easy solution for adding Flash memory to your device. It features an 8-megabit M25P80 serial Flash memory module with advanced hardware write-protection mechanisms. It supports high-performance commands for clock frequency up to 75 MHz. Memory is divided into 16 sectors, each containing 256 pages. Flash Click communicates with the target board via SPI interface. Note: This board uses 3.3V power supply only. It has a green LED that indicates the presence of power.
Note: The picture shows the board with through-hole headers. The board now comes populated with male pin headers already soldered for your convenience. The board's user manual has yet to be updated to remove the soldering instructions.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, the Flip & Click Arduino/Python-compatible board, the Quail board, these mikromedia shields, the Microchip Curiosity board, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581) or Arduino Mega click shield (MIKROE-1900)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512) or Pi 2 click shield (MIKROE-1879)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596) or mikroBUS Cape (MIKROE-1857)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
- Freescale Freedom — FRDM-KL46Z click shield (MIKROE-1795) or FRDM-K64F click shield (MIKROE-1794)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.