LPC-H1114 is a CPU header board with an NXP LPC1114FBD48/302 ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller for embedded applications. This microcontroller supports various interfaces such as one Fast-mode Plus I2C-bus interface, one RS-485/EIA-485 UART, two SSP interfaces, four general-purpose timers, and a 10-bit ADC. The board features a debug interface and extension headers for all microcontroller ports.
LPC1114 Header Board Features
- MCU: LPC1114FBD48/302, ARM Cortex-M0, up to 50 MHz, 32 kB Flash, 8 kB SRAM, UART RS485, two SSP, I2C/Fast+, ADC
- Power supply circuit (5V via JTAG or 5-9V DC via extension connectors)
- Debug interface — SWD (Serial Wire Debug)
- Extension connectors for each microcontroller pin
- Reset circuit
- Clock circuit with 12 MHz crystal
- FR-4, 1.5 mm, soldermask, component print
- Dimensions: 38 × 38 mm
Programming the LPC1114 For in-circuit programming/debugging of the LPC1114 microcontroller, here is a couple of possibilities: Use an ARM-JTAG-EW with IAR EW-ARM version 6.20 and earlier. (Versions after 6.20 are not and will not be supported.) Use an ARM-USB-TINY-H and an ARM-JTAG-SWD adapter with Rowley Crossworks.
LPC1114 Header Board Resources