This is a collection of replacement parts for the ELEV-8 V3 Quadcopter flying robotic platform. These are the parts most likely to be damaged by a hard landing or moderate crash.
The ELEV-8 landing gear legs, milled from durable HDPE, are shaped to absorb force upon hard landings to protect the electronics. The motor mounts and saddle washers are intended to break away upon a strong impact to lessen the risk of damage to your quadcopter's motors. And of course, the rotor blades are the most common piece of gear to break so this kis cotains two sets. It also includes some smaller components for your convenience.
Note: This kit is not compatible with the original ELEV-8 or ELEV-8 V2.
ELEV-8 Crash Pack Detailed Contents
- Eight locknuts, #4-40, Nylon core
- Four vibration dampers, 80 g
- Six zip ties, thin 5.9-inch, black
- Two plugs that fit boom ends
- Eight saddle washers, 3/4-inch
- Two ELEV-8 landing gear
- Four 11×4.5 MRP L propellers
- Four 11×4.5 MRP R propellers
- Two ELEV-8 V3 motor mounts