DAQ-2543-DA1 is an ADC/DAC peripheral board with 11 channels of 12-bit analog inputs and one channel of 10-bit analog output.
The control/data lines and the 5V power supply connections are available on a 20-pin (2×10) expansion connector for interfacing to existing microcontroller systems. This board can be connected either as a piggyback daughterboard on a microcontroller board (one with a matching connector) using standoffs or can be placed away from the microcontroller board using a 20-wire ribbon cable.
The expansion connector is plug-in compatible with MicroTRAK, MINI-MAX and BSCB systems. You can use it in your own system too, of course; see the manual for the expansion connector's pinout.
ADC/DAC Peripheral Board Features
- TLC2543, 11-channel, 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter from Texas Instruments
- 10 microsecond ADC conversion per channel
- LTC1663, 10-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter, 1 channel
- DAC I2C address jumper selectable
- 4.096V precision reference
- Terminal blocks for easy access
- Dimensions are 2.35 × 2.40 inches (59.7 × 61 mm)
- 0° to 70° C operating, -40° to +85° C storage temperature range