The DS1015G has the same features as the DS1005 with the addition of WiFi capability. The wireless connectivity means that you can build fail-safe control systems that switch communication types automatically. For example, if Ethernet goes out, it can switch to WiFi.
With eight opto-isolated sensor inputs, six high-power relay outputs, and one simple RS232/485 port, the DS1015G is a great fit for industrial and building automation as well as security, safety, and access control applications.
Unlike many "remote I/O" products, the DS1015G's capabilities are not limited to just relaying I/O data to a central server. Programmability in Tibbo BASIC and/or Tibbo C means that you can create systems where intelligent decisions are made in real time by the DS1015G itself.
The DS1015G is especially suitable for access control applications: Four of the eight sensor inputs can be used to handle up to two card readers (two inputs per reader), which leaves four sensor inputs for connecting to a door switch, exit button, etc.
The DS1015G comes pre-loaded with an open-source Remote I/O Application for remote control/monitoring of the device's inputs and relays through a web browser or through Tibbo's AggreGate device management system. This application can be customized easily for any functionality desired.
Digital I/O Controller Features
- Dimensions: 91 × 104 × 99 mm (excluding secondary cover)
- Extruded-profile aluminum body
- IP68 compliant (when used with secondary cover)
- Operating temperature -30 to +75 °C
- CE and FCC certified
- 8 opto-isolated sensor inputs, four of which can be used to connect up to two Wiegand or clock/data readers
- 6 high-power relays (10A / 30V DC)
- 1 RS232/485 port
- 8 status LEDs
- Based on the EM1000 with GA1000 WiFi add-on
- 10/100BaseT, auto-MDIX Ethernet port
- 1024KB Flash for firmware, application, and data storage
- 2KB EEPROM for data storage
- RTC with back-up supercapacitor (approx. 6 days); 40-bit with 128Hz increments
- Clock frequency: 88.4736 MHz with PLL on; 11.0592 MHz with PLL off
- Built-in buzzer (6 Hz to 221184 MHz)
- 11 status LEDs
- Power: 10-18V
- Firmware is upgradeable through the serial port or network
Digital I/O Controller Programming
- Sock — socket comms (up to 16 UDP, TCP, and HTTP sessions)
- Net — controls Ethernet port
- Ser — in charge of serial channels
- Ssi — up to 4 serial synchronous interface channels (for SPI, I2C...)
- Io — handles I/O lines, ports, and interrupts
- Rtc — keeps track of date and time
- Fd — manages Flash memory file system and direct sector access
- Stor — provides access to the EEPROM
- Romfile — facilitates access to resource files (fixed data)
- Pppoe — access to internet over an ADSL modem
- Ppp — access to internet over a serial modem (GPRS, landline)
- Pat — "plays" patterns on five status LED pairs
- Beep — generates buzzer patterns
- Button — monitors the setup button
- Sys — in charge of general device functionality
- Strings functions (27 in total)
- Date/time conversion functions (8)
- Encryption/hash calculation functions (AES128, RC4, MD5, SHA-1)
- ...and more
- Byte, char, integer (word), short, dword, long, real, string, plus user-defined arrays and structures.
View the TIDE, TiOS, Tibbo BASIC and Tibbo C Online Manual.
View Tibbo BASIC Introduction Videos.
Digital I/O Controller Package Contents
- DS1015G unit
- WiFi antenna (also can work with on-board chip antenna at reduced range)
- Waterproof kit with secondary cover, cable glands, screws
- DMK1000 DIN rail mounting kit
- TB1005 test board
- DB9F-DB9M straight-through serial cable for firmware upgrades
Optional Recommended Products for this Item