This EKG/EMG shield allows Arduino boards to capture Electrocardiography/Electromyography signals, so you can experiment with biofeedback. You can monitor your heartbeat and log your pulse, or recognize gestures by monitoring and analyzing muscle activity. The shield comes with stackable Arduino headers installed as shown, and also has 0.1"-spaced through-hole pads. Up to six SHIELD-EKG-EMG can be stacked together on a single Arduino board.
Cables and electrodes are not included. You can add a set using the option checkbox below.
Arduino EKG/EMG Shield Features
- Stackable headers; up to six can be stacked and wired to A0-A5 analog inputs
- Calibration signal generation by D4/D9 digital output
- Precise trimmer potentiometer for calibration (shields come already calibrated so adjustment should not be necessary)
- Input connector for normal or active electrodes
- Works with both 3.3V and 5V Arduino boards
Arduino EKG/EMG Shield Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item