STM32-P152 is a development board with an STM32L152VBT6 ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller from STMicroelectronics. This microcontroller supports various communication interfaces such as USB, three USARTs, two SPIs, and two I2C. The board has USB, JTAG and UEXT connectors, three buttons (WKUP, USER and RESET), four status LEDs, potentiometer and pin holes for most of the microcontroller's pins. The board also features a low-power segment LCD that uses the built-in LCD controller in this specialized MCU. Due to its low-power capabilities, the board can run battery-powered applications via the battery connector.
The board can be powered via a power jack (5-6V DC), USB (5V), JTAG (5V), TRACE (5V), VIN pin (5-6V), or with a lithium-ion battery (3.7V) via a two-pin JST connector provided on board (battery not included). A charging circuit allows a connected battery to be recharged when another power source is present (excluding VIN pin). Note that the board only has pads for a Trace connector; you would have to install one yourself.
STM32L152VBT6 Prototype Board Features
- CPU: STM32L152VBT6 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 with 128K Bytes Program Flash, 16K Bytes RAM, USB, LCD, I2C, SPI, USART, 32 MHz clock, 80 GPIO, 1.8-3.6V power supply
- JTAG connector with ARM 2×10-pin layout for programming/debugging
- Pads for installing a TRACE connector (see the J-Trace Cortex for compatible hardware)
- Li-ion battery charger
- USB connector
- RS232 connector and driver
- LCD with seven 14-segment digits, four 7-segment digits, arrows, progress bar and battery indicator
- UEXT connector (see below)
- Two user buttons
- Analog potentiometer
- Reset button and circuit
- Two status LEDs
- Power supply LED
- On-board voltage regulator 3.3V with up to 800mA current
- Can take power from power jack, USB, JTAG, Trace, Battery or extension connector pin
- 8 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32.768 kHz crystal and RTC backup battery connector
- Extension headers for all µC ports
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 120 × 80 mm (4.73 × 3.15")
Add-on UEXT Modules Available This board has a universal extension connector, UEXT, which allows you to add a peripheral module easily. The UEXT can provide I2C, RS232, SPI and power to the external device. Please see the UEXT Boards Category for a full list of modules that can plug into the UEXT port.
STM32L152VBT6 Prototype Board Resources
This board does not ship with any documentation or software. Please use the links above. If you need a programmer/debugger, see our ARM JTAG Debuggers category.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item
|USB 2.0 Cable, 6ft., A-Male / B-Male||+|| US$6.00|
|Serial Cable, 6ft., DB9 M/F||+|| US$6.00|
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, U.S. plug, 6 connection tips||+|| US$10.00|
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, US/UK/Euro/AU Plugs, 100-240VAC||+|| US$10.90|
|Rectangular Pin Header, Male, 1x40 Single Row, 2.54mm Spacing||+|| US$0.75|
|Polymer Lithium Ion Battery, 2000mAh, JST Connector||+|| US$6.95|