STM32-H152 is a header board with an STM32L152VBT6 ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller from STMicroelectronics. This microcontroller supports various communication interfaces such as USB, three USARTs, two SPIs, two I2C. The board has mini-USB, JTAG and UEXT connectors, two buttons (WKUP and RESET), two status LEDs, and extension connectors for most of the microcontroller's pins.
The board can be powered via USB (5V), JTAG (5V), CON2 pin 7 (5-6V), or with a lithium-ion battery (3.7V) via a two-pin JST connector provided on board (battery not included). A charging circuit allows a connected battery to be recharged when any of the other power sources is present.
STM32L152VBT6 Header Board Features
- CPU: STM32L152VBT6 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 with 128K Bytes Program Flash, 16K Bytes RAM, USB, LCD, I2C, SPI, USART, 32 MHz clock, 80 GPIO, 1.8-3.6V power supply
- JTAG connector with ARM 2×10-pin layout for programming/debugging
- Li-ion battery charger
- USB connector
- UEXT connector (see below)
- Wake-up user button
- Reset button and circuit
- Two status LEDs
- Power supply LED
- On-board voltage regulator 3.3V with up to 800mA current
- Can take power from USB, JTAG, Battery or extension connector pin
- 8 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32.768 kHz crystal and RTC backup battery connector
- Extension headers for all µC ports
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 70 × 50 mm (2.75 × 2.0")
- Distance between the extension connectors: 38.1 mm (1.5")
Add-on UEXT Modules Available This board has a universal extension connector, UEXT, which allows you to add a peripheral module easily. The UEXT can provide I2C, RS232, SPI and power to the external device. Please see the UEXT Boards Category for a full list of modules that can plug into the UEXT port.
STM32L152VBT6 Header Board Resources
This board does not ship with any documentation or software. Please use the links above. If you need a programmer/debugger, see our ARM JTAG Debuggers category.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item