20-Pin PLCC Programming Adapter for SuperPro-5000 Series and SuperPro6000 Series Universal Chip Programmers.
|Specs || |
|Socket ||PLCC Package, 20-pin |
|Socket Life Cycle ||10,000 Insertions |
|Socket Type ||Open Top |
|Pin Spacing (Pitch) ||1.27mm |
|Size ||9x9mm |
20-Pin PLCC Programming Adapter Device Insertion Instructions
- Remove the default DIP48 socket adapter (CX001) from the top of the programmer and insert this open top socket adapter into the SuperPro5000 series programmer adapter holder.
- Press down and hold the top of the PLCC socket before placing any chip inside.
- Use a Vacuum pick-up tool (recommended) to place the chip in the socket aligning pin 1 of the chip to pin 1 of the programming adapter (as illustrated in the adapter information box of the programming software).
- Release the pressed-down socket and perform programming operation.
- When finished programming, gently remove the chip from the socket by pressing down the top of socket and using a Vacuum pick-up tool.
Note: This 20-pin PLCC adapter requires that you insert the chip in the "dead bug" position, i.e. the legs of the chip face up, and the top side of the chip with the marking faces down.