The PIC32-WEB is a low-cost development board with the high-performance 80 MHz PIC32MX460F512L MIPS-based 32-bit Flash microcontroller. The board features headers for attaching the MOD-ENC624J600 100Mbps Ethernet controller, giving you the opportunity to use web applications. An expansion header and Prototype area give you the opportunity to connect additional hardware for more applications.
The MOD-ENC624J600 Ethernet controller module is not included. You must purchase it separately in order to use this board for Ethernet and webserver applications.
PIC32MX460 Ethernet Board Features
- PIC32MX460F512 microcontroller
- Extension headers for MOD-ENC624J600 100Mbps Ethernet controller
- JTAG connector for programming / debugging
- ICSP/ICD connector for programming / debugging
- Reset button
- Reset circuit
- Three user event buttons
- Three LEDs
- Activity and Link LEDs
- UEXT connector (see below)
- Analog trim potentiometer
- RS232 driver and connector
- Prototype area
- Complete web server and TCP/IP stack support per Microchip's open-source TCP/IP stack
- Power plug-in jack for +5V DC power supply
- Voltage regulator +3.3V and filtering capacitors
- Dimensions 100 × 60 mm (3.9 × 2.4")
Add-on UEXT Modules Available This board has a universal extension connector, UEXT, which allows you to add a peripheral module easily. The UEXT can provide I2C, RS232, SPI and power to the external device. Please see the UEXT Boards Category for a full list of modules that can plug into the UEXT port.
Warning for PICkit3 Users Be very careful not to press the "Programmer-to-Go" button when there is no image on the programmer (either the Olimex PIC-KIT3 or Microchip's own PICkit3). Doing so will put a PIC32 microcontroller into an irrecoverable state. See this Microchip Forum thread for details.
PIC32MX460 Ethernet Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item