The NXC2620-ICE is a powerful and flexible JTAG Debug Interface (JDI) for NXC2620 MIPS CPU product development and debugging.
The JDI can be used for in-system Flash/EEPROM programming, and device driver and OS low-level in-circuit debugging.
- Connects to Host PC through Ethernet or USB connection which provides high data throughput
- Powered through USB; no extra power supply needed
- Configuration of JDI is through RS-232C
- Linux based OS
- Command Line Interface (CLI) through Telnet or serial port connection
- Ability to load target board's configuration file through TFTP
- Low-level debugging of target board through EJTAG protocol
The debugging function of JDI is designed or OS low-level programs — not application programs. The OS provides a mechanism (e.g. gdbserver) for application program debugging. JDI_Manual_R131
Lead time: 1 week