Communications Engineering Desk Reference is a one-stop Desk Reference for R&D engineers involved in communications engineering. It brings together the essential professional reference content from leading international contributors in the field. Material covers a wide scope of topics including voice, computer, facsimile, video, and multimedia data technologies.
Communications Engineering Desk Reference Authors:
- Erik Dahlman, Ericsson, Sweden
- Stefan Parkvall, Ericsson, Sweden
- Johan Skold, Ericsson, Sweden<
- Per Beming, Ericsson, Sweden
- Alan Bovik, University of Texas, Austin, USA
- Bruce Fette, Chief Scientist, General Dynamics, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Keith Jack, Director of Product Marketing, Sigma Designs, Fremont, CA, USA
- Farid Dowla, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, University of California-Davis, USA
- Casimer DeCusatis, Distinguished Engineer, IBM Corporation
- Ed da Silva, Open University, UK
- Luis M. Correia, IST - Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Philip Chou, Microsoft Research, Redmond, WA, USA
- Mihaela van der Schaar, University of California, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Ronald Kitchen, I Eng, MIEE; MIQA
- Daniel Dobkin, Manager, Technical Marketing, WJ Communications, San Jose, CA, USA
- Alan Bensky, RF/Wireless Designer & Consultant
- Juanita Ellis, Consultant, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Charles Pursell, All 3 with Avaya, Inc., Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
- Joy Rahman
- Leonidas Guibas, Geometric Computing Group, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- Feng Zhao, Microsoft Research, Redmond, WA