The DAQ-128 board is an 8-channel 12-bit Analog Input and 1-channel 10-bit Analog Output peripheral board. DAQ-128 has +/- 4V input range.
The control/data lines and the 5V power supply connections are available on a 20-pin (2×10) expansion connector for interfacing to existing microcontroller systems. This board can be connected either as a piggyback daughterboard on a microcontroller board (one with a matching connector) using standoffs or can be placed away from the microcontroller board using a 20-wire ribbon cable.
The expansion connector is plug-in compatible with MicroTRAK, MINI-MAX and BSCB systems. You can use it in your own system too, of course; see the manual for the expansion connector's pinout.
ADC/DAC Peripheral Board Features
- 12-bit ADC, 8 channels, 4.096V reference, 0 to +VREF, 0 to +VREF/2, ±VREF, ±VREF/2
- I2C Interface
- Fault on one channel does not effect other channels
- 10 microsecond conversion time
- Analog input/output terminal blocks
- 10-bit DAC, 1 channel
- Resettable fuse
- Up to 8 boards (any mixture of DAQ-127 or DAQ-128) can be cascaded for up to 64 twelve-bit analog inputs and 8 analog outputs