PIC16F877A Prototype board with DIL sockets for 40-pin PIC microcontrollers. Includes software and PC parallel port to RJ12 cable that allows in-circuit programming of the board's PIC microcontroller.
PIC Prototype Board Features
- PIC16F877A chip mounted in 40-pin DIP socket (included)
- 4MHz Crystal
- In-Circuit programming via included parallel port to RJ12 connector cable
- 3”x5” Prototype area with 1,303 pads, incld. some standard components like
- 9-pin Sub-D connector, 2 & 3 pin screw terminals, 2x7 header (LCD), pin expansion headers
- Selection of RUN/PROG mode by switch
- Coax and screw terminal power connectors (14V to 20VDC)
Note: The board's RJ12 connector is not a standard PIC ICSP connector. It is for connecting the included parallel port to RJ12 cable and it can only be used in conjunction with this cable.
PIC16F877A Kit Contents
- JX-877 PIC16F877A Prototype Board
- SUB-D 25- pin Parallel Port to RJ12 programming cable
- CD-ROM with software and documentation
Download PIC Prototype Board User's Manual
Optional Recommended Products for this Item