AVR ATmega Development Kit with STK300 ATmega Board and USB AVR ISP programmer.
STK300 Atmel ATmega Starter Kit Contents
The STK300 Starter Kit includes one 64-pin TQFP ATmega128L-8AI device soldered on an adapter board that avoids surface mount problems. This adapter board plugs directly into the STK300 Starter Kit board.
Empty 64-pin TQFP adapter boards, as well as boards with 3V and 5V mounted MegaAVR devices can be purchased seperately. We highly recommend that you order some with your starter kit.
- Development board
- Atmel AVR Studio: Integrated Development Environment (IDE) including assembler and simulator
- WinAVR C compiler
- Embedded C book on CD-ROM
- Manual, schematics, AVR datasheets, sample files, and circuit examples on CD-ROM
- AVR In-System Programmer for USB PC port
- ATmega64, ATmega2561 and ATmega128 are supported by the STK300 board
- Equivalent low-voltage (L) parts are supported
For the following AVR microcontrollers, the STK300 offers programming support only (See STK200 for development board support for most of these devices):
- ATtiny13, ATtiny25, ATtiny26, ATtiny2313, ATtiny45, ATtiny261, ATtiny461, ATtiny84, ATtiny85, ATtiny861
- ATtiny24, ATtiny44, ATtiny84
- ATmega48, ATmega8, ATmega88, ATmega16, ATmega161, ATmega162, ATmega163, ATmega164P, ATmega165, ATmega168, ATmega169, ATmega32, ATmega325, ATmega324P, ATmega329, ATmega644, ATmega644P, ATmega645, ATmega649, ATmega8515, ATmega8535
- ATmega64, ATmega128, ATmega1280, ATmega1281, ATmega169, ATmega2561, ATmega2560, ATmega3250, ATmega3290, ATmega640, ATmega6450, ATmega6490
- AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64, AT90CAN128, AT90PWM2/3, AT90PWM316
Operating System Support
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, both 32-bit and 64-bit
STK300 Atmel AVR Board Details
- 64-pin TQFP ATmega128L-8AI Device mounted on adapter board avoids surface mount problems. The ATmega128L operates from 2.7-5.5V and will generally run faster than 8 MHz at higher voltages.
- Easy access to all ports
- Peripheral support including ADC and two RS232 ports
- LCD interface. LCD modules are available separately.
- 3.3V/5V operation
- +10 and -10V supplies available for OP-Amp
- Brownout circuitry
- Real Time Clock support
- External Flash RAM support
- Switches and LEDs, with jumper leads to move port
- 24C EEPROM socket
- ISP and JTAG Interfaces
- Sample mounted ATmega128L device
Atmel AVR Emulation and Simulation The AVR Studio integrated development environment allows you to easily develop and debug your code with its built-in assembler and simulator; then download your AVR code to the kit's board for real-time execution.
You can view example AVR C code for the STK300 using the links below:
Serial In-System Programming The ISP Programmer included in this kit supports programming via the PC's USB port. The ISP connector is an industry standard 10-pin IDC box ISP header.
For PC Serial or Parallel Port programming support, see the Atmel AVR Programmer for Serial & Parallel Ports, which is compatible with this development board.
Debugging Options For a complete development system, purchase one of these STK300 kits that include an in-circuit debugger:
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Leadtime: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item
|AVR ATmega 64-pin QFP Adapter Board, STK300 blank||+|| US$3.00|
|STK300 ATmega128L-8AI Board, 3V||+|| US$9.20|
|STK300 ATmega128-16AI Board 5V||+|| US$25.00|
|STK300 ATmega2561V Header Board, 1.8V to 5.5V||+|| US$32.00|
|STK300 ATmega2561 Header Board, 3.3V to 5.5V||+|| US$32.00|
|STK300 ATmega64 Header Board, 5V||+|| US$24.00|
|24LC256-I/P Serial EEPROM, 8 DIP, 32k||+|| US$0.50|
|7-Segment LED Display Add-on for STK200, STK300, PIC-BOARD||+|| US$11.00|
|16 x 2 Alphanumeric LCD Module||+|| US$9.00|
|Keypad Add-on: 4 x 4, 8-pin||+|| US$6.00|
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, U.S. plug, 6 connection tips||+|| US$10.00|
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, US/UK/Euro/AU Plugs, 100-240VAC||+|| US$10.90|