A male friction header with six contacts is used as an In-Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP) and In-Circuit Debugging (ICD) connector by Olimex PIC in-circuit debuggers and programmers. Add ICSP/ICD capability to your PIC design by adding one of these connectors. The picture to the right shows only five connectors, but they are sold here in packs of 10.
These are 6-pin polarized male headers with 2.54mm pin spacing for vertical mounting on a PCB. The 6-pin PIC ICSP cable plugs into these connectors.
- Contact Material: Copper alloy, tin plated
- Wafer (Housing) Material: Nylon, UL 94V-0
- Current rating: 5A AC, DC
- Voltage rating: 250V AC, Maximum
- Temperature range: -25 degrees Celsius to +90 degrees Celsius
- Contact Resistance: 20 mOhm Max
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 MOhm min
- Withstand Voltage: 1500V AC/minute
- PC Board Thickness: 1.6mm (0.063")
Download Friction Lock Header Datasheet (PDF, 74KB)