The VX-Mega128 supports both single-chip Microcontroller mode and Microprocessor mode. ATmega128 interfaces with all external devices via address assignment.
ATmega128 board operates with a clock frequency of 14.7546 MHz from external crystal circuit. The 32.768 kHz crystal should be connected to the ATmega128 in setting the clock frequency in order to support internal Real-time counter. Supply voltage +5V comes from external DC adapter via +5V regulator circuit in 78R05 ICs.
ATmega128 Board Features
- Supports ATmega128 with 128KB Flash memory
- 14.7456MHz Clock rate
- 34 I/O port uses INEX’s standard PCB-3 pin connector
- LCD16x2 module
- 4 Button switches
- Binary Switch
- USB port (FT232RL USB) to Serial converter circuit
- ATmega128 pre-programmed Boot loader, programmable via USB port
- 8-channel Analog input with 10-bit Analog to Digital Converter
- 32KB RAM / 32KB EEPROM memory module plug on top
- Includes ISP connector which allows programming with an optional in-system programmer.
- +9V Supply voltage from external adapter
- +5V, 500mA on-board regulator
Download ATmega128 Board user manual
- ATmega128 Microcontroller board
- Pluggable Memory module
- USB cable
- CD-ROM and Documentation
Optional Recommended Products for this Item