This board allows you to develop an easy Ethernet connectivity application. It has everything you normally would need for such activity: power relays which you can command through web interface, an LCD that will display messages you fill in web forms, analog inputs for connection to sensors, digital opto-isolated inputs, trimmer potentiometer, temperature sensor, and an Ethernet connector. With this board, you can easily automate your home and then control and monitor it from any point in the world via Internet. The extension connector is available so you can connect your custom-made hardware with minimum hassle.
The PIC18F97J60 MCU has 128KB Flash programming memory, and the board has an external 1Mbit (128KB) Flash memory for data storage. The on-board DC/DC converter makes this board very tolerant to the external power supply which could be in 9-25V DC or 7-18V AC range. The bridge rectifier on the input allows AC and DC adapters to be used and eliminates power supply polarity problems.
Microchip PIC18F97J60 Ethernet Board Features
- PIC18F97J60 microcontroller with embedded Ethernet MAC & PHY and 128KB Flash programming space
- 1Mbit on-board serial Flash for web pages storage
- ICSP/ICD connector for programming and debugging
- Temperature sensor
- Trimmer potentiometer connected to analog input
- Two relays 10A/250V AC
- Four opto-isolated digital inputs
- Twelve analog inputs on terminal block
- Two buttons
- 16 x 2 LCD with backlight
- RS232 interface
- Ethernet interface
- Complete web server and TCP/IP stack support as per Microchip's open-source TCP/IP stack AN833
- Terminal block for power supply works with 9-25V DC power supply
- Extension header to connect to other boards
- Dimensions: 120 x 108 mm (4.72 x 4.25")
The board comes with the TCP/IP stack pre-loaded. DHCP is enabled and IP is set to 192.168.0.30.
Microchip PIC18F97J60 Ethernet Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item