The Firm Ware Hub and SPI Serial Flash Memory Emulator is designed for embedded SPI and FWH Flash system development, such as MB, CD-ROM, and high-level VGA card. It offers a special design for SOIC and PLCC packages. It connects to a PC via USB.
FWH and SPI Serial Flash Memory Emulator Features
- Auto detects pin insertion, contacts and input exceeding 5 Volts.
- Portable, stable, faster download, saves space and low volume.
- Provides USB interface for a convenient working environment.
- Supports 1.8V to 5.0V devices.
- Supports separate pods (SPI / FWH) to simulate different devices. The pods are sold separately; see below.
- Reset output signal available; unnecessary to use the reset key on the target board.
- Supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP systems.
- Supports various file translation formats.
- DC power adapter can work under AC 100-240V.
- Dimensions: 14 x 11 x 4.6 cm
- Weight: 378 g
- Temperature: +5 °C to +45 °C
- Humidity: up to 90% non-condensing
- Main unit
- USB cable
- Two 40-pin cables
- Two signal line hooks
- DC power adapter
- CD-ROM with drivers
Note: The picture above shows the emulator with each of the two available pods attached. Neither pod is included. Use the option boxes below to add them to your order as required. You must purchase at least one pod in order to use this emulator. The option boxes below also contain PLCC adapters to use with the FWH pod as shown in the WICE-ME User's Guide.
Download WICE-ME Supported Device List Download WICE-ME User's Guide
Lead time: 1 week
Optional Recommended Products for this Item