The LPP-3030T linear Programmable DC Power Supply connects to a PC via USB. It provides two completely separate power outputs for series or parallel connection, as opposed to the typical positive/ground/negative output of common supplies. In addition, LPP-3030T supports low-voltage digital circuits, and is able to switch voltage from 1.8V through 5.0V.
Lab Power Supply Features
- Provides two completely separate outputs. You can obtain higher voltage, current, and positive & negative voltage applications by using series or parallel connection.
- Supports low-voltage digital circuits. Provides fixed power output and is able to switch voltage from 1.8V~5.0V.
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection) / OCP (Over Current Protection) functions. For each programmable output, you can set a desired protective voltage or current value.
- V.Set Limit Function. Sets the limit of the maximum voltage.
- You can lock the keypad so that the voltage and current settings cannot be changed. It will remain locked even if you restart the LPP.
- High resolution of V (voltage) / I (current) for measurement: The resolution of V/I can be increased up to 10mV/1mA.
- Memory storage: Remembers up to 10 configurations of OCP, OVP and V.Set Limit.
- USB Interface: Connect to PC via USB to be able to write the control programs, save data and use PC-Remote with a simple text command format.
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C |
|Power||AC 110V/220V; 50Hz/60Hz |
|Dimensions||22.5 × 31 × 10 cm |
|Weight||6.5 kg |
|Programmable DC Output Ratings||0.1V to 30V (Max: 30.99V) |
|0.01A to 3.0A |
|Fixed Output Ratings||OFF/1.8V/2.5V/3.0V/3.3V/5.0V |
|~3A ||Ripple and Noise (20Hz-20MHz)||< 1mVrms/8mVp-p |
|≤ 2mArms/10mAp-p |
Lab Power Supply Package Contents
- Main unit
- AC power cord
- USB cable
- Three DC output cables
- CD-ROM with driver and user manual
Lab Power Supply Resources
Lead time: 1 week