This 3V version of the STK300 MegaAVR Adapter Board is mounted with a 64-pin TQFP ATmega128L-8AI microcontroller.
TQFP Surface Mount packages are tricky to use in development (availability of sockets, difficult to hand-solder). For that reason we have mounted a MegaAVR 64pin TQFP device onto a PCB with standard 0.1 inch pitch headers for ease of use. The boards can be used on their own or will plug straight into an Atmel MegaAVR STK300 Starter Kit board.
ATMEL ATmega128L-8AI MCU 64 Pin Part (TQFP64)
CMOS based 8-bit Microcontroller with:
Country of Origin: UK
- 128 KBYTES of In-System Programmable Flash
- 4K BYTES of In-System Programmable EEPROM
- 4K BYTES of SRAM
- Analog Comparator
- Timers and Real Time Counter
- Programmable Serial UART
- Multiple Fuses
- Voltage range is 2.7 - 5.5V
- 8 MHz frequency at 2.7V. Should run at 16MHz at 5V but not guaranteed by Atmel
Leadtime: In stock