The Imagecraft ICCtiny Embedded Development Suite for Atmel TinyAVR microcontrollers includes an ANSI C-compiler, relocatable assembler & linker, powerful and user-friendly IDE, libraries, librarian, source code management and a make utility.
Note: This software is not compatible with Windows Vista or Windows 7. It will work on Windows 95 through XP. This software is only for the original 1200 and tinyAVRs without SRAM. Newer ATtiny devices with SRAM are supported by ICCAVR.
Comprehensive Target Support
- ICCtiny supports all TinyAVR devices and AT90S1200 that do not have SRAM.
- Integrates with Imagecraft ICCAVR C-compiler for AVR devices with SRAM (Tiny26 has SRAM, for example).
- Relocatable assembler and linker.
- Strings may be placed in either SRAM or FLASH.
- Write interrupt handlers in C.
- Supports inline assembly, and can interface with assembly modules.
- Byte operations.
- Automatic generation of bit IO instructions such as sbi, cbi, sbis, etc.
Powerful and User-Friendly IDE
- Fast 32-bits Windows Integrated Development Environment, accepts long file names.
- Uncluttered tabbed editor windows.
- C editor with syntax highlighting, jump to matching braces, block indents and outdents, extensive bookmark support, and code templates.
- Project Manager automatically generates standard makefile, one click to rebuild.
- Simple interface to select compiler options, including choose from a data base of popular chip configurations for memory address setup, select different versions of "printf" based on features and code size, and lots more!
- Built-in ANSI Terminal emulator for target communication.
- In System Programmer - downloads code.
Atmel TinyAVR ANSI C compiler
- Modern fast C Compiler with FULL support for the ANSI C language. NOT micro-C or extended K&R C.
- 16-bit longs.
- Device specific instructions.
- Optimized switch handling.
- Algebraic simplifications.
- Block level common subexpression elimination.
- Advanced register allocation.
- Peephole optimization.
- Dead code elimination.
- Copy propagation.
- Unreachable code elimination.
- Loop invariant code motion.
- User adjustable allocation of internal resources.
TinyAVR Assembler / Linker
- Relocatable Atmel TinyAVR assembler and linker.
- Assembler directives include conditional processing, include files, macros and textual defines.
- Industry standard output formats; Intel HEX, AVR COFF.
- Full debugging in Atmel's AVR Studio and other COFF capable debuggers.
- C character type functions.
- EEPROM read/write functions.
- Make utility.
- RCS for source code management.
Third Party Tool Support
- Command-line compilers callable from other editors (e.g. Codewright). Multiedit interface DLL also available.
USB Dongle Option By default, this compiler is tied to a single Windows PC via a unique hardware key generated for that machine. If you would like to use the license on different PCs, or just have peace of mind against ever needing to reformat your system, be sure to select the USB License Dongle option below.
ATtiny Compiler Suite Software Download This software is available as a web download only. You will be emailed the license key information unless you also select the USB License Dongle, in which case a dongle will be shipped to you. Please allow a few days for the license key and/or USB dongle to be created; you can use the software immediately upon download while you wait for your license key or dongle, as it functions fully for 45 days without a license. Download the ICCtiny Software.
Note: This compiler suite has been designated End-of-Life. ImageCraft no longer provides support for this software, so make sure you try the software before purchasing, to verify that you can use it successfully in your project.
|1 Year Maintenance Plan:||
Optional Recommended Products for this Item