The AVR-P20-10MHz is a prototyping board for 20-pin DIP AVR microcontrollers, with RS232 interface and In-System Programming (ISP) connector.
Note: This board does not include an AVR microcontroller. A suitable microcontroller you can use with this board is the ATtiny2313-20PU.
AVR Prototype Board Features
- 5x2 pin STK500 compatible ISP connector (top view on target board) for In-System Programming with an AVR ISP Programmer
- RS232 Tx, Rx interface with MAX232 IC in socket
- 10MHz crystal in socket
- Reset IC ZM33064
- Reset button
- General-purpose pushbutton
- Status LED connected to PB7 via removable jumper
- DIL20 microcontroller socket
- Selectable +3.3V / +5V power supply voltage regulator
- Four mounting holes 3.3 mm (0.13")
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions 100 x 80 mm (3.9 x 3.15")
Optional Recommended Products for this Item