Individual Keyfob Mini-programmer for Atmel AVR Microcontroller
"Press & Go" Field and Production Programmer for AVR microcontrollers.
To load program code to the keyfob Mini-programmer you need the 64k AVR Keyfob Starter Kit for parallel port.
Note: This extra keyfob programmer is for the parallel-port version starter kit only. If your starter kit is the USB version, then you want the extra AVR keyfob programmer for USB.
The Keyfob Concept
The keyfob Mini-programmer is a very small, portable, battery powered programmer that can be used without error by unskilled users.
Once a keyfob Mini-programmer is loaded with a program file, EEPROM data file and/or device type and configuration information it is ready for use. The stored information is transfered with the press of a button to the device to be programmed
As all this information is stored in non-volatile memory, the keyfob Mini-programmer can be stored for long periods and used to program microcontrollers in-system continuously.
Each keyfob Mini-programmer is loaded from a PC using the keyfob Mini-programmer starter kit. You only need one starter kit for as many keyfob Mini-programmers as you like.
If you want to change the programs or settings you are using, just plug the keyfob Mini-programmer back into the starter kit and load it with the new code and device information - this can be done hundreds of times.
Designing the Keyfob Mini-Programmer Into Your Product
To use a keyfob Mini-programmer to configure your product in the field or on the production line, you just need to add Kanda's industry standard 10-pin IDC box ISP header to your circuit.
Keyfob Programmer Benefits
- Upgrade firmware in the field without engineering visit
- No need for on location access to a PC
- Reduces user error to virtually zero
- No expensive programming hardware at each location.
- Address upgrade or customization problems before they happen - without lots of extra components, design hassles or layout problems.
- Simple plug-and-press operation
- Self powered
- Extremely portable
- A price that allows you to have one unit for each product or device profile.
All L, P and V variants are supported.
- AT90S1200, AT90S2313, AT90S2323, AT90S2343, AT90S4433, AT90S4414, AT90S8535, AT90S8515
- ATmega16, ATmega161, ATmega162, ATmega163, ATmega164, ATmega165, ATmega168, ATmega169
- ATmega32, ATmega323, ATmega324, ATmega325, ATmega3250, ATmega329, ATmega3290
- ATmega48, ATmega88, ATmega8, ATmega8515, ATmega8535
- ATmega64, ATmega644, ATmega645, ATmega6450, ATmega649, ATmega6490, ATmega640
- 64KB only: ATmega103, ATmega128, ATmega1280, ATmega1281
- ATtiny15, ATtiny22, ATtiny26, ATtiny261, ATtiny461, ATtiny861
- ATtiny13, ATtiny2313, ATtiny25, ATtiny45, ATtiny85, ATtiny24, ATtiny44, ATtiny84
- 64KB only: AT90CAN128
- AT90PWM2/3, AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64
- AT90USB646, AT90USB1246
Not supported: ATmega2560, ATmega2561. For support of these and full support of the 128K devices, use the 256K Hand-Held AVR Programmer Starter Kit instead. Leadtime: In Stock
Ships from: United Kingdom
|Number of Keyfob Programmers:||